WAYS OF PAYMENT
For your convenience and comfort, you are offered the following ways of payment:
- Payment on receipt
- Payment on PrivatBank card
- Payment by bank card
- Invoice Shipping Way
WAYS OF DELIVERY
You can choose the most convenient delivery of your order:
- Home delivery by courier
- Nova Poshta
Details about payment ways:
- P.O.C.: You can pay for your purchase in cash (local currency only) to our courier by the payment upon receipt of goods. You need to check with our employee the conformity of the goods according your order. Аfter leaving the courier, no claims on the quantity and type of goods received will be accepte
- Payment on Privatbank card: You can pay from any settlement of Ukraine (via Privatbank cash desk or self-service terminal), or use the electronic system Privat24. When choosing a way of payment with a Privatbank card, the card details will be sent to your contact number.
- Payment by bank card: We accept Visa and MasterCard, issued by any Ukrainian bank. The acquirer bank (conducting the payment transaction) guarantees the preservation of all confidential information according to your payment card data.
- Payment by invoice: When placing an order, you need to specify "payment by invoice" and our managers will send you the appropriate order invoice as soon as possible. After its payment in any bank of Ukraine and upon receipt of funds on the account of our store, the courier service coordinates with you a convenient time and delivery address of the order. Together with your order you will receive the pre-image invoice, expenditure invoice and documentation for the goods.
Detailed information on delivery ways:
- Self-pickup: We invite you to our showroom to pick up your order. To do this, inform the manager in advance of the date and time of your visit.
- Delivery by courier in Kiev: Delivery in Kiev is carried out by our courier from Monday to Friday at the time agreed with you. The delivery price is 60 UAH.
- Delivery by Nova Poshta in Ukraine: Delivery in Ukraine is carried out by Nova Poshta. Within 3 (three) working days upon receipt of payment (or an order with Payment on delivery.). The cost of delivery in this case is paid in accordance with the tariffs of the carrier. Payment on delivery are made with the purchase amount of 300 UAH.
Terms of return of goods:
In accordance with Part 1 of Art. 9 of the Law of Ukraine "On Consumer Protection" - the consumer has the right to exchange non-food goods of good quality for similar from the seller from whom it was purchased, if the goods did not satisfy him in shape, size, style, color, size or other reasons can be used for its intended purpose.
The consumer has the right to exchange the goods of proper quality within fourteen days, not counting the day of purchase, unless a longer period is announced by the seller.
According to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 19, 1994 № 172 "On the implementation of certain provisions of the Law of Ukraine" On Consumer Protection ", food products of proper quality of exchange (return) - are not subject.
The amount of salt (wanted less salty or saltier), the size of the egg (wanted larger, but smaller), the color of the egg (wanted orange, and this red) do not fall under the definition of improper quality of the product. variety - less salty, 2 varieties more salty (within acceptable limits from ..... to), fish species (trout - smaller egg size and redder color, catfish largest egg size and bright orange color, etc.). Carefully study the labeling and description, or ask you to consult in advance, stating your wishes, as all of the above is NOT a REASON FOR RETURN.
Under the goods of improper quality in food products can be considered frankly spoiled product, with valid expiration dates, the certification of which is carried out within a period not exceeding 14 days from the date of purchase and if possible to prove that specified on the label storage conditions (from -2 to -6C ) were observed.