Selecta Traditional is the best expression of Paraguayan classics.
To find out the true taste of Paraguayan yerba is an ideal choice. Ingredients: a mixture of finely chopped leaves, sticks and highly stimulating dust. The production uses selected raw materials, according to the traditions of the collection of Paraguayan holly.
The classic way of cooking
1. Fill with 2/3 of the Yerba Mate Calabash.
2. Close the Calabash hole with your palm, several times
well shake. This is done to
large fractions remained at the bottom, small
3. Calabas tilts so that Yerba Mate
collapsed against one wall and formed against the other
the void into which you need to insert the bombilla and return
calabash upright (bombilla set once without removing or stirring).
4. Pour some hot water over the bombilla line
(75-80 ° C) and let it get dressed. Top up with hot water
water, completely moisturizing the Yerba Mate.
5. Drink ready-made mum through a bombilla, constantly
topping up with water. When the infusion is over, pour some more water
once and give time for a drink in order to insist. So you can do 2
3 times. It is also possible to have more topping up
loss of taste.